July 30, 2014To Our Valued Florists,We are pleased to announce that FTD has entered into an agreement to acquire Provide Commerce, enhancing our position as one of the leading and…Read More
- FTD agrees to buy ProFlowers
- Industry icons call for cutting date on flowers (again)
- Is a .florist Domain Right for Your Flower Shop?
- DUTCH ANGER WITH RUSSIA PERSISTS DESPITE FLOWER TRADE
- Is San Francisco’s Flower Mart About to Become Office Space?
- Ethiopian flower market in bloom
- A sea of floral tributes
- J. van VLIET Bloemenexport is one of the first companies exporting chrysanthemums to USA
- Medellin Flower Festival 2014: Everything you need to know
- Connected or Confused?
Most Popular News
Jul 30, 2014
Dec 23, 2013
Jan 14, 2014
Apr 23, 2014
Forums Recent Topics
Forums (Industry Buzz)
The Executive Board of German Florist Association FDF recently organized a roundtable discussion on the topic of freshness guarantees and quality control. In the end, all of the horticulture sector…Read More
Is a .florist Domain Right for Your Flower Shop? Posted by Admin on Jul 27, 2014 in Florist Ecommerce, Florist Marketing, Florist Resources, florist technology, Florist Websites, florist-software, Opening a…Read More
By Todd C. Frankel and Jim Tankersley Courtesy of the Associated Press (c) 2014, The Washington Post. ALSMEER, THE NETHERLANDS — Herman de Boon is moving across a metal catwalk…Read More