As of Saturday September 6th Centurion Cargo decided to end it’s daily flight from Quito Ecuador. This will reduce the lift from Quito by approximately 20%. Limited southbound cargo and…Read More
- Centurion Cargo ends Service from Quito.
- Where have all the florists gone?
- Modern Farmer
- Sale to developer approved for portion of SF Flower Mart site
- Boston Flower Exchange receives $35 million bid
- 2011 Top 100 Floral Industry professionals
- Volvo Trucks – Emergency braking at its best!
- Holstein Flowers new redesigned website.
- Maersk Container Industry And Primaira To Enter Fresh Cut Flower And Produce Transport Business
- How to speak to millions of people and turn them into your biggest brand advocates.
Most Popular News
Sep 8, 2014
Dec 23, 2013
Jul 30, 2014
Jan 14, 2014
Forums Recent Topics
Forums (Industry Buzz)
It’s pretty and it smells good, but running a flower shop has become one tough business. “Let me ask you this,” said Jane Pennycuff, owner of a retail floral…Read More
Is peony farming Alaska’s next gold rush? The promise of gold, oil and king crab has lured fortune seekers to Alaska for decades. But Alaska’s newest profit-making industry stems from…Read More
A portion of the San Francisco Flower Mart, the second-largest wholesaling flower site in the country, will be sold to a developer. Sixty-eight percent of the association that owns half…Read More
David Brown and his wife, Ann, own Chester Brown Wholesale Florist, a member of the exchange since 1933. From a sprawling industrial site at the edge of the South End,…Read More