As of Saturday September 6th Centurion Cargo decided to end it’s daily flight from Quito Ecuador. This will reduce the lift from Quito by approximately 20%. Limited southbound cargo and…Read More
- Centurion Cargo ends Service from Quito.
- Sale to developer approved for portion of SF Flower Mart site
- Boston Flower Exchange receives $35 million bid
- 2011 Top 100 Floral Industry professionals
- Volvo Trucks – Emergency braking at its best!
- Holstein Flowers new redesigned website.
- Maersk Container Industry And Primaira To Enter Fresh Cut Flower And Produce Transport Business
- How to speak to millions of people and turn them into your biggest brand advocates.
- India 2nd largest flower producer after China
- RPL TV Woerden – Nostalgisch Aalsmeer
NEWSCenturion Cargo ends Service from Quito.
NEWSSale to developer approved for portion of SF Flower Mart site
NEWSBoston Flower Exchange receives $35 million bid
Fun2011 Top 100 Floral Industry professionals
LogisticsVolvo Trucks – Emergency braking at its best!
New StuffHolstein Flowers new redesigned website.
Most Popular News
Sep 8, 2014
Dec 23, 2013
Jul 30, 2014
Jan 14, 2014
Forums Recent Topics
Forums (Industry Buzz)
A portion of the San Francisco Flower Mart, the second-largest wholesaling flower site in the country, will be sold to a developer. Sixty-eight percent of the association that owns half…Read More
David Brown and his wife, Ann, own Chester Brown Wholesale Florist, a member of the exchange since 1933. From a sprawling industrial site at the edge of the South End,…Read More
Several years ago I created and posted this list where I declared that these 100 folks had made a real difference in the Floral industry. These were exclusively my selections…Read More
Amazing technology…. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ridS396W2BYRead More