CFG seeking sales professionals
Tagged: Continental Flora Greens
May 13, 2015 at 3:11 pm #9489
Continental Floral Greens has been serving the wholesale floral industry for over 60 years. We are redefining our industry through the power of our people, products, performance and continued innovations. Our company is honored to be known as one of the largest floral greens manufactures in the nation and globally.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Outside Sales Representative to join our growing team. As our new Senior Outside Sales Representative, you will responsible for increasing sales in your geographic region by increasing product placement and value in new and existing accounts.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, and professional sales person who will be able to come on board and hit the ground running. Bring your enthusiasm and experience where your ideas and talent are recognized!
• Develops customer relationships, expands and grows the company business in the region.
• Calls on regular and prospective customers, to demonstrate products, solicit orders and provide services.
• Prepares and presents sales proposals, including price quotes, credit terms and delivery commitments.
• Assists customers with orders and pricing.
• Investigates and resolves customer service problems including delivery and pricing issues.
• Explains the products, negotiates price and quantity, answer questions and provide customer service.
• Communicates and coordinates with the customer and customer service reps.
• At least 4 years outside sales experience; Greens or Floral Greens sales experience required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, sales and marketing or other related field preferred.
• Must be located within a major metropolitan area.
• Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and customer focused with excellent time management and task prioritization abilities.
• Demonstrated leadership ability with strong selling, persuasive, negotiation, and presentation skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Benefits: Competitive base salary (DOE), plus commission with car and phone allowance.
To Apply: Please go to http://www.hrpmsi.com/jobs/outsidesales-aa.htm to apply using our online application process.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.