ChrysalUSA needs you!
August 22, 2017 at 10:13 pm #16642
Industry Leader is seeking an Account Representative to work cooperatively with sales manager and out of state sales team to grow existing customers, create new customers and sales while increasing customer satisfaction. Account Representative will maintain customers relations via phone, customers visits and trade fairs.
• Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner
• Willing to travel and represent the company with a professional image at all times
• Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the sales team
• Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional sale items
• Setup and maintain existing and new customer list, including email list and contact information
• Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes and shipment terms
Other Helpful Skills/Qualifications:
• Minimum sales experience required
• Enthusiasm, reliability and the ability to multi-task.
• Strong communication and follow-up skills.
• Presentation Skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
• College degree preferred
• Full time position with salary plus commission
• Health, Dental, Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Retirement Plan available
Please forward resume to email@example.com
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.