DV Flora Event Division – Director of Sales
July 1, 2016 at 2:05 pm #14773
At Delaware Valley Floral Group, our Mission is that we aspire to be our customers’ most valuable supplier. As one of the nation’s largest importer/distributor of fresh cut flowers, we are seeking a Sales Director to join our DVFlora Retail Division managing our Wedding and Event Customer Segments. This highly-motivated candidate understands our mission, and wants to join our growing company.
• Lead a team of Event Sales Professionals.
• Create Sales and Marketing Communications to attract new clients.
• Ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
• Plan, recommend and execute short and long-range goals and budget development for Sales.
• Ensure sales team performance meets or exceeds expectations.
• Continually analyze and evaluate all opportunities to maximize Company growth in both
revenue generation and profits generation.
• Provide coaching, training and motivation at weekly sales meetings.
• Partner with procurement, operations, distribution and accounts receivable departments.
• Monitor and communicate trends and issues within the industry.
• Develop and Capitalize on Networking opportunities
• Regularly makes customer visitations
• Available to attend Event Industry functions and meeting opportunities
• 7-10 Years sales experience, preferably in the floral or event industries
• Experience managing a sales team
• Microsoft Excel and Outlook skills
• Excellent interpersonal, oral, written and presentation communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong leadership skills
• Experience in sales training and development
• Proven track record of growing sales
• Ability to travel regionally on customer visitations
We offer an excellent base salary, bonus program and paid time off. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, company paid life insurance, voluntary life insurance, voluntary accident insurance and 401(k) Plan.
email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.