Facility/Truck Damages

Home Forums Gossip, Rumors and Industry Buzz Facility/Truck Damages

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  WillieeArmellini 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

pilatus028
    Participant

I got a question for the Doral group. Are we all in the same boat?

In the last few months there has been a high amount of collisions with either our guard rails or our parked trucks at our facility. And it’s not the design of our building/lot either.

We had one driver when our lot was empty, I mean this guy was the only one in the lot and he had 7 bay doors to choose from. He ended up going all the way to one side and hitting our guard rail we just installed a few months back. He was at about a 45 degree angle. You saw this happening a mile away.

A week later the other guard rail.

Last week a driver ran into one of parked trucks as he was backing up sideways. It was his first day on the job with his company. Today another driver almost took off our bumper on a parked truck.

I just want to know if that’s normal or it’s just our luck…..

thinkflowers
    Participant

Sounds like bad drivers to me.

WillieeArmellini
    Keymaster

My experience which is not so current was that at Armellini drivers would customarily take out truck mirrors and occasionally trailer doors would be ripped off all while back in or out. But in general good drivers are hard to find.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.