Floral professional- Fulfillment Manager
Tagged: Employment Opportunity
June 10, 2015 at 8:54 pm #11089
Native Floral is looking for a dynamic and customer minded leader to join our team as the Fulfillment Manager. Working closely with key internal members within the company including, Production Department, Shipping Department, Receiving Department and District Managers, the ideal candidate will ensure effective communication between our customer and the Company.
The position will manage the daily operations of fulfillment including the order pull, variance, and tracking reports. Consult with the Shipping Department on quality of floral product, including managing the product availability and order accuracy. Manage the customer needs when requesting special orders by organizing, monitoring inventory, and updating the order production plan. Collaborate with the Receiving Department and Warehouse Manager regarding Quality and Inventory availability. Manage the E-commerce floral program.
• Develop and implement order management processes and procedures to enable on time, in full, delivery of floral goods to all customers. Create and maintain order pool integrity reporting and deliver information to Management Team.
• Serve as key point of contact for the customers to assist with order fulfillment, order tracking, billing discrepancies and product quality.
• Process special orders utilizing email, fax, mail, and online orders.
• Interact with Warehouse Manager’s, Department Supervisors and Customer Representatives.
• Process, update, circulate and maintain various reports.
Experience / Skills
• 3-5 years management experience required
• Extensive knowledge of floral products and floral quality standards.
• Excellent customer service focus, including the ability to handle and manage competing priorities.
• Must be extremely organized and accurate, and have meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a sense of urgency.
• Strong verbal, written, and multi-tasking skills without compromise to quality or productivity
• Strong PC skills and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook and Power-Point)
• Ability to quickly build strong working relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Bilingual Spanish is a plus
For consideration, please email your resume to Michelle Zeigler at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.