Galleria is seeking Account Manager Add New Topic
February 20, 2018 at 10:05 pm #17352
Galleria Farms is currently seeking an Account Manager to join their team of professionals in Miami, FL.
When you join the Galleria Farms team, you are joining a leader in the fresh flower grower and distribution industry. Strong and growing, you will experience an opportunity to be part of a future-focused team of innovative leaders.
To learn more about our organization, please visit us at http://www.galleriafarms.com
The perfect candidate will be sales driven and seeks opportunities to grow the business.
• Primarily inside sales; prospecting, selling, and servicing wholesale floral customers
• Achieve sales success objective by providing solutions and engaging customers
• Track orders from purchase order to delivery to ensure customer satisfaction
• Inspect flowers for quality assurance standards
• Attend trade shows to showcase our innovative floral products and have face to face contact with nationwide customers.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum 2 year sales experience. Floral industry highly desirable.
• Associate degree preferred
Skills and Abilities:
• Proficiency with Microsoft office Suite
• Creative, open-minded and a forward thinker
• Time management/prioritization skills to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
• Detail-oriented and a team-player
• A solid work ethic, self-motivated, and can excel in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Bilingual English/ Spanish a plus
• Overtime work may be required during busy periods
Compensation and Benefits:
• Fair and reasonable: commensurate with experience
• Benefits package include:
o Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance within 30 days of employment
o 401(k) matching after 90 days of employment
o Paid time off benefits
o Discretionary bonus opportunity
o Access to paid training classes to develop your professional skill set
Reasonable accommodations will be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Please submit your resume to Yolanda Valencia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.