Gardens America hiring additional sales members
August 4, 2017 at 5:09 pm #16552
Gardens America is seeking individuals who in addition to having stellar sales and customer service skills, also want to work for a company with a reputation for excellence. Qualified candidates will sell fresh cut flowers to an established, select base of wholesale and retail florists and some mass markets throughout the United States.
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients in order to discover their individual business challenges and provide solutions for them
• Working with other Account Managers to provide unprecedented service to our client base
• Selling fresh cut flowers on a daily basis to our established client base, and more importantly, managing their accounts to help them successfully grow their businesses by providing product solutions
• Aggressive prospecting and following up with leads
• Assisting the Sales Manager in creating promotions and fulfilling the sales strategies set by the company while constantly maintaining our commitment to our core values and purpose
• Representing our corporation by means of constant honesty, integrity, professionalism, excellent quality product, and customized service that makes each client feel special
• Speak, write and comprehend perfect, clear, fluent English
• Ability to make decisions, think on your feet, motivate yourself and produce results while following the direction of the company
• Self-motivated and highly goal oriented
• Travel domestically to industry events including but not limited to trade fairs and clients visitations (approximately 15%) and ability to travel out of the country to visit flower suppliers (negligible)
• At lease 3 years of sales experience – at the level of personally managing specific accounts and offering them customized service
• Professional floral sales experience
If you feel that you possess these abilities and want to work for a company who is a recognized leader, please forward your resume and be sure to include both your employment and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.