Kendall Farms -Floral designer/New Business Development for large bouquet maker

Home Forums Employment Opportunities Kendall Farms -Floral designer/New Business Development for large bouquet maker

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  thinkflowers 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

cathym
    Participant

OBJECTIVE
    To provide profitable, trend focused bouquet arrangements for Kendall Farm mass market division and to ensure Kendall Farm processes are created proactively on any new business ventures

SUMMARY

The Bouquet Floral Designer/New Business Manager spends about 60% of his/her time creating future season flower designs for customer orders, trade shows (to include booth design), customer samples, employee sales, ensuring designs are set up in bouquet production equipment, obtains sales representative and customer feedback on existing and future design direction. He/She also manages future and current flower needs estimates with purchasing dept. and KF farm production, provides bouquet production dept. next month’s recipe schedule management and updates sales orders with final designs. 40% of time to be utilized in customer computer system set up, creating order process flow for new business ventures,

thinkflowers
    Participant

Is Kendall Farms sexist? Are men not qualified for this job?

cathym
    Participant

thank you for pointing our my error on starting with gender neutral (he/she) to just she. I have made the correction.

thinkflowers
    Participant

Keep reading past the his/her, “she also manages”.

Also your spelling because “Devolopment” is not a real word.

cathym
    Participant

Thanks again Thinkflowers for your comments. As my previous reply noted, I saw the error of “she also manages”. I can not edit the post and have reached out to website support to make the edit for me. I see you have found another grammatical error with the spelling of “development”. I will work on this edit also. I really appreciate the time you have spent proofreading my post.

WillieeArmellini
    Keymaster

Wow that was like a real discussion in my forum. Thanks Think for keeping it real!

Williee

WillieeArmellini
    Keymaster

It should be all better now.

thinkflowers
    Participant

I am happy now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.