Proflora Begins Today

Home Forums Gossip, Rumors and Industry Buzz Proflora Begins Today

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gchoice 2 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

WillieeArmellini
    Keymaster

Today the show starts and there will be lots of formalities to dispense with before we into the show.

The weather is great and there are many people here that I know so I am confident that this will be a good one. They keeps us very busy here so not a lot of time to post. I will do my best to report what I see.

stay tuned.

Williee

WillieeArmellini
    Keymaster

Allow me to start this post by saying saying that it is 10 pm and I have had more than enough to drink.There is so muuch to learn at a convention and I am not sure how to digest it all or report it al to you.

The show is just fabulous and there are people here that know the business so well that their view of the future is a bit scary. I have to be up early in the am to visit a program that is all about the social work going on here inBvogota so I must go to my room. I will do my best to comunicate what I learned so stay tuned. Good Night

WillieeArmellini
    Keymaster

A long day visiting A solcial program run by Florverde and seeing the children being so happy was special. I will write more about it in my review then on to Alexandra Farms for a tour and a lunch that was well worth the 2 hour bus ride. Traffic in bogota is simply bad and if one were brave enough to drive here I applaude you. It gives new meaning to knowing the corners of your vehicle.

Alexandra farms is one of the very farms that is very different and they encourage you to stop and smell the roses.

The show today was quite busy and from all accounts that I have heard everyone is pleased. As always there are lots of familiar faces but one must employee the art of reading name tags without being to obvious. The stands are top notch and the music and beverages were flowing which adds to the excitement.

I am off to dinner much moer to come stay tuned

Williee

WillieeArmellini
    Keymaster

After a lovely day we concluded our evening with a dinner for the journalist and were rudely reminded that traveling in foreign countries has its challenges. A petty thief came into the resturant and ran off with one of parties laptops. A foot race ended with no recovery and a lesson learned to keep your personal articles close in hand. One of our other members also had her purse stolen within the show.

Every large city in ever Country has its problems and while Colombia is much safer than years past there are still challenges.

More to come

gchoice

They are really good at their occupation or “game” So easy to get distracted by these professional pickpocket type thieves in any country. Easy to become complacent.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.