Pronto Farms – Senior Sales Position Add New Topic
July 17, 2018 at 8:28 pm #17872
We are a grower and floral sourcing company serving Floral Designers, Event Coordinators, Wedding Planners, Large Flower Shops, Wholesalers and Mass Market Distributors. Our main goal is to achieve relevancy on our customers operations through consistency, innovation and excellent customer service.
We receive daily shipments from South America and regular incoming consolidations from our suppliers in Central America, Europe, Asia, Israel, Italy, New Zealand and Africa. We have rigorous supply standards; our customers know we carry only the best the market has to offer on a pre-order basis.
We are seeking a seasoned Senior Sales Executive for our Miami office that understands our mission and wants to join our growing company. A highly motivated individual that aims to become the costumer’s most relevant supplier, with great attitude, enthusiasm, initiative and creativity. The ideal candidate understands the needs of our customers, can build relationships and drive sales results.
• Rose expert and strong ability to allocate volume of premium Ecuadorian quality roses.
• Deep knowledge of floral seasonality, texture, color and behavior.
• 5 years of sales experience in the floral industry.
• Disciplined prospect follow-up skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Time management skills.
• Not afraid of cold calling, go-getter, self-starter!
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc).
• Some traveling required to visit customers, trade shows and growers.
• Big Plus: Komet Sales and other web platforms literate, Spanish.
Monday – Friday 7:30 am to 3:30 pm (available at off hours), and every other Saturday
• 50K Base
• 3.00% of collected sales, no cap.
• Bonus structure available.
• Private corner office optional.
Applicants can forward CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.