Regional Farms Seeks account reps.
September 7, 2016 at 2:37 pm #14935
Regional Farms, Inc. a cut greens and floral wholesaler, located in Gilroy, CA , with 30+ years in the floral industry is looking to hire an account sales representative , to join our growing team. We invite you to bring your enthusiasm and experience where your ideas and talent are recognized.
Our new representative will be able to speak knowledgeably on the subject of the wholesale floral industry in general, cut flowers and floral greens more specifically, and have an awareness of what products are currently trending, in demand, and driving sales. This individual will be able to identify both flowers and greenery by sight using the common names utilized thru out the distribution pipeline and be in possession of knowledge related to the differing care and packaging needed from one species to the next. That same level of knowledge in regards to industry standard unit quantities, box sizes and packaging is a plus.
This individual should be a self-motivator, able to make cold calls necessary to establish a customer base. We are looking for talented individuals able to identify, contact, and convert prospects into customers. Applicants in possession of an existing loyal customer base allowing for immediate generation of some quantity of sales please indicate that prominently on your resume. Documented experience within the floral industry is required. Salary to commensurate with experience. We are accepting resumes via email only. Send to Lisa@regionalfarms.com. Please include a short introductory paragraph in the body of your email indicating expectations regarding compensation and describing the contribution you believe you have to make to the growth and continuing success of Regional Farms.
The Sales Representative responsibilities include:
• Prospect, identify and develop new clients and customer relationships, while continuing to nurture existing accounts, to continue growth and expansion of Regional Farms, Inc.
• Stay informed of developments in the industry, by monitoring and evaluating through various channels of communication.
• Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and customer focused with excellent time management and task prioritization abilities.
• Prepares and presents sales price lists, price quotes, credit terms and delivery commitments.
• Assists customers with orders and pricing and other information as needed.
• Investigates and resolves customer service problems including delivery and pricing issues.
• Prepares and presents sales proposals, including price quotes, credit terms and delivery commitments.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.