WORLD FLORAL EXPO 2017 GEARING UP!

Home Forums Gossip, Rumors and Industry Buzz WORLD FLORAL EXPO 2017 GEARING UP!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  WillieeArmellini 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

WillieeArmellini
    Keymaster

WORLD FLORAL EXPO 2017 GEARING UP!
    Las Vegas, Tuesday February 8th, 2017. Attendance registrations for World Floral are growing by the day. Compared to last year, up to now there is a 45% increase in attending flower buyers and a 55% increase in attending flower buying companies. This can be called remarkable, especially because also the show will take place 2 weeks later this year than former editions. This could imply that in the end preregistered attendance figures could show even double numbers this year.

“For years especially US exhibitors of World Floral told me to take World Floral Expo to Las Vegas. Honestly speaking I didn’t want to believe that this move would boost attendance of qualified flower buyers. But I guess I have to admit that I was wrong and that I was thinking too Dutch. But I am glad numbers are looking great and with 4 weeks to go, I am very hopeful that we might be heading for an exceptional successful flower trade show”.

With more than 80% of the exhibitors being flower growers this year, the show can be called a real B2B show where USA and international cut flower producers can meet USA cut flower buyers. Participating growers are coming in from Canada, Colombia, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Kenya, Peru, USA and several other countries.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.