International Floriculture Expo is the must-attend event
for the floral industry.
Educate Your Team | Learn How to Stay Competitive & Grow Profits |
Plan Your Floral Program Find New Products |
Get Design Inspiration | Connect with the Industry
• One whole day of education for designers, buyers, merchandisers and floral executives •
• Over 62,000 s.f. of exhibits, featuring products and services for the floral industry •
• 225+ exhibitors showcasing cut flowers, hard goods, live products, technology and more •
• Three days of design demonstrations, competitions, awards and networking events •
• Unlimited opportunities to make connections that will help you grow your program •
Who should attend IFE?
This is the only trade event exclusively for floral buyers and decision makers!
IFE is open to qualified buyers, designers, merchandisers and executives for
mass market retailer, grocers, distributors, florists, event planners, designers,
nurseries, garden centers, growers, and more…
REGISTER TO ATTEND BEFORE JUNE 5, 2014 for JUST $30.00! Pre-Show registration closes on June 5, 2014; at-show registration fee is $60.00.
Every registration includes all Education Sessions on Tuesday (includes breakfast and lunch), Thursday Keynote (includes breakfast), Design Demonstrations, Happy Hours, Competitions and Awards presentations, and the Exhibit Hall.High Volume Buyers: Learn about the IFE Key Buyer Program HERE.