- IFTEX 2017 Video review.
- Kenya is a place of wonder
- Flowersandcents.com goes to Kenya!
- IFTEX 2017 Nairobi Kenya
- Flower transport costs to US to be cut by half
- Flower farm sacks 500 workers in Kenya
- A seamless Kenya – NL flower chain
- Residents accuse flower growers of water pollution
- Ethiopian flower farms burned in civil unrest.
- African growers threaten Dutch flower power
Alaska Floral News
California Floral News
- Field to Vase Dinners
- Field to Vase dinner tour.
- Rose Parade 2017 pictures
- American sourced flowers are the centerpiece of Field to Vase Dinner at Sunset Magazine’s gardens in Sonoma
- Penngrove farmer taps budding industry
- Field to Table Dinner.
- A great view of Ocean View…
- Dinner on the Pacific Ocean anyone?
- Watsonville festival highlights flowers, helps state parks
- Convention time
- Dubai anyone?
- International Floriculture Expo 2017 Chicago
- World Floral Expo 2017 Las Vegas review.
- IFE show in Chicago 2017
- Flowersandcents.com is off to Las Vegas for The World Floral Expo
- Fun ‘n Sun 2015 review.
- More Images from the IFE show
- Dates released for 2016 Nordic Flower Expo
- Winners of the 2015 United Fresh New Product Awards Announced
- FnC @ I.F.E 2015 Chicago *Updating
- *DON’T MISS* Journey Symposium coming to Denver
- IFTEX 2015, GLOSSY, GREEN AND ROSY SCENTED
- Dutch wonders
- World Floral Expo 2015 Video review
- The most unlikely but wonderful thing happened at the WFE show!
Decorating with Flowers
DIY - How to...
Farm to Table dinner
Floraculture International Magazine
Flower Auction News
Flower Tips and Ideas
Flower Trends News
- Roses for Hillary: Yarmouth flower business delivers
- Dillon Floral at their best
- PilotCAM E-190 into Quito’s New Airport
- Joke of the Day
- Florist who has made bouquets for 40 years has allergy – to flowers
- *Portland Rose Festival*
- The color of change
- Continental Flowers turns 40
- Flower carpet in Brussels
- 2011 Top 100 Floral Industry professionals
- Stunning flowers
- Flower Dog
Fun N Sun 2017
- Survival of freshest
- From roses to pretty sweet peas, growers join forces to bring native flora to UK florists
- Mellano Farms
- HTA provides update on ban of neonicotinoids
- Bayer CropScience Launches Latest Insecticide Innovation, Sivanto
- HIGHEST NUMBER OF KENYAN FLOWER GROWERS PRESENT AT THIS YEAR’S IFTEX!
- Saying ‘Happy Mother’s Day’ with Oregon-grown flowers
- How Colombia became the king of Valentine’s Day
- Where Costco and Trader Joe’s buy flowers: Colombia’s powerhouse greenhouses (photos and video)
- Tulip harvest, washing, sorting and peeling
- Ingueza Roses of Ecuador closes!
- Fully automated CleanLight boom
- SAF Pest & Production Management Conference to Feature 25 Educational Sessions, 24 Expert Speakers
- Proflora 2015 announces new dates and new venue
- RPL TV Woerden – Nostalgisch Aalsmeer
- Flower grower Paul Ecke leaves Guatemala
- This Ohio greenhouse is taking cues on growing orchids from the masters — the Dutch
- 500 Acres and 50 miles of roads. Kendall Farms
- The CA Grown Experience Visits Continental Floral Greens in Watsonville CA!
- 2G Roses closes as Pajaro Valley industry withers
- The Colombian flower export recovers by 6.9%
- Farmers Market
- Growtainer: high tech production facility housed in a 40′ shipping container
- Sun Valley Floral Farm ~ American Grown Iris.
- Greenstone Fields in Wheatland Virginia
- Did you RSVP for the Launch?
- Declining revenue worries reorganizing FloraHolland
- Bloomaker USA To Invest $2 Million, Create 98 Jobs Over Next Three Years
- UVC – for greenhouse crop protection
- Quality Competition winners at IFTEX Nairobi
- Tour Monterey Bay flower farms
- Klik hier… Global invester buys rose grower Afriflora
- KKR & Co. Investing About $200 Million for Stake in Afriflora
- Moroccan peonies to conquer international cut flower market
- EECA Awards 2014: Flower growers take top prize
- Qatar Cargo lands in Latin America
- A downcast flower & plant industry in Canada
- FlowerTrials® 2014: 10th Anniversary Celebration!
- Keukenhof attracts record visitors
- Almost no limits to the usefulness of digital technology
- NethWork starts demo project in Guatemala
- Colombian strike threatens flower exports
- Agriflor 2014 almost fully-booked, with five months still to go
- Colombian strike threatens flower exports
- The Human Cost of Your Mother’s Day Flowers
- GreenTech Amsterdam – June – 2014
- Avalanche Classic – Van den Berg Roses
- White House Learns There’s a Lobby for Cut Flowers, Too
- Happiness- Florverde® Sustainable Flowers
- Farmer/grower Calvin Chadwick from Minnesota dies on Easter Eve
- Consolidation characterizes Costa Rica’s flower sector
- Association Of Specialty Cut Flower Growers Notes Milestone
- Ready, Set, Grow: Create an environment where everything thrives.
- Grower Direct Farms obtains “A” on Sustainability through MPS certification
- Alexandra Farms Officially Certified As A Florverde Farm
- Ecuador volcano spews 6-mile ash column
- 9th International Flora Expo, Chandigarh(India)
- California Farmers Short of Labor, and Patience
- Flower firm now sets its sights on Ethiopia
- SoCalGas Joins Santa Barbara County Flower & Nursery Growers’ Association to Sponsor the Carpinteria Greenhouse & Nursery Tour
- Capps Tours Carpinteria Greenhouses in Support of Local Flower Growers
- Hobby blooms into career at Folls Flower Farm in Owasco
- Ecuadorian flower export to recover in March
- New Soil Health Toolbox Evaluates Plant Nutrients
- Concerns grow on EAC–EU EPA negotiations
- Ethiopian flower sector – bloomer or gloomier?
- Deliflor-Growth proces of a chrysanthemum from cutting to flower
- Kenya risks losing EU flower market
- Flower Growers, Nurseries Brace For Effects of Drought
- Where the Valentine’s Day bouquet fern grows
- Share Your Love with Whole Trade Flowers
- Karuturi Global net profit down 88%
- Correa government loses Ecuador capital in local election
- Mexican Valentine’s Day sales were expected to reach record high
- First impressions of Google Glass used in the greenhouse industry
- Happiness- Florverde® Sustainable Flowers
- Kitayama Brothers Valentines Day. SF Market Report.
- Do You Know Where Your Roses Come From?
- SF MKT VALENTINES 2014
- Greenhouse Spraying Robot
- ‘Valentine Agreement’ Between FloraHolland & Unions Ends Strike
- Weakening Peso is Valentine’s Gift for Colombian Flower Growers
- www.flowersandcents.com has a fresh new look
- SAF influences Farm Bill
- Colombian flowers reach Australia by ship
- ULTIMATUM FAILS planned labor strike at Aalsmeer.
- Lands’ End Clothing features Mellano & Company
- Volcano’s ash affects a third of Ecuador provinces
- Russia to reduce tariffs on Ecuadorian roses
- TPIE 2014 review
- Dutch flower factory – van Leeuwen Flowers (Video)
- Germany’s minister of agriculture Hans-Peter Friedrich to open IPM ESSEN
- Aalsmeer Flower Auction (Video)
- International focus fourth Dutch Lily Days
- Colombia Land of Flowers
- Small plus for FloraHolland after a difficult year
- Ecuador’s flowers are reaching new markets
- Landing at BOG and MDE. (Bogota and Medellin)
- Ocean Breeze International GROWTUBE
- Rose Bowl 2014 floats
- Sole Farms has a view of the World
- Ecuador increases its flower export to Belarus
- Pantone Reveals Color of the Year for 2014: PANTONE 18-3224 Radiant Orchid
- Flower growers plead over taxes, levies
- Welcome to Union Fleurs!
- Central reservation website for California Spring Trials now open
- Call for entries for AIPH International Grower of the Year 2014
- Dutch Minister opens Green Farming project “Solar-powered Greenhouse” in Kenya
- Flowers for Peace story wins Tuvuke Media Award
- Esmeralda Farms – Connectaflor News
- CSS Industries Acquires Hollywood Ribbon
- Nordian Capital Partners (Nordian) and Management acquire Chrysal from R12 Kapital
- Nordian and management acquire Chrysal from R12 Kapital
- Chrysal Donates to Cancer research.
- CSS INDUSTRIES, INC. ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF THE BUSINESS AND ASSETS OF CARSON & GEBEL RIBBON CO.
- Accent Decor Named Supplier Of The Year At Great Lakes Floral Expo
Hurricane Harvey News
Hurricane Matthew News
IFE Chicago 2016 Review
IFE Chicago Convention news
IFTF 2017 Holland
In my opinion
IPM Essen Germany
KB Flower Challenge
Local Flower movement
- Volvo Trucks – The Casino
- Volvo Trucks – Emergency braking at its best!
- Intergreen – we deliver your success in a sustainable manner
- Walmart mated a Boxster with a Peterbilt truck and the ‘Wave’ was born
- FedEx founder condemns increased trade barriers
- Ethiopian Airlines Executes a Turnkey Contract Agreement for the Construction of its Second Cargo Terminal
- Centurion Cargo attracts new tenents
- DHL sees booming agribusiness in Africa
- Aeromexico commences flights to Mexico City
- Diesel Trucks Could Be Banned From Washington D.C.
- Iowa-based Heartland Express buys Gordon Trucking
- Upcoming Rule Changes for Transportation: What Do They Mean for the Produce Industry? Or Floral?
Memorial Day Flowers
MPS Certification news
- Rare monkey orchids from Peru and Ecuador in Taiwan
- Flower Power just the thing to turn your brown thumb green
- Fly TIME: Festival of Lights in Medellin
- Holstein Flowers new redesigned website.
- Maersk Container Industry And Primaira To Enter Fresh Cut Flower And Produce Transport Business
- This Giant Carpet Is Composed of More Than 750,000 Flowers
- NethWork is a cluster of 17 renowned Dutch horticultural companies and organizations.
- Ready, Set, Grow: Create an environment where everything thrives
- Skagit Valley, Washington flower farm
- The journey of the lily
- Fun promotion
- Born Digital: Attracting Generation C, a new generation of connected customers – Brian Solis
- Father-Daughter Team Gets Flowers to Families at Arlington
- Can we make roses that look like marshmallows?, yes the candyman can!
- Drive through only grocery store.
- Florapeel Aims To Make Flowers Last Twice As Long
- Wal-Mart opens first Walmart to Go convenience store
- The art of innovation: Guy Kawasaki at TEDxBerkeley
- Sun Valley Celebrates International Women’s Day with a Flower Giveaway
- Flower bouquets fit through the mailbox without getting ruined
- Valentine’s Flower Delivery by Drone
- Sweet roses by Viproses van Sassen for Valentines
- Colombian coffee, like flowers, reaches 90 countries
- Queen refuses to accept flowers in person for a second time
- 120 members have signed up so far!
- World Floral Summit 2017 Aalsmeer Holland
- Latest Edition of Floraculture International Magazine
- This is happening!
- Prince and Prince release their Birthday research data
- Global Floriculture Market 2017-2022
- Wffsa Distribution Conference 2017
- Proflora 2017 Bogota review
- Sad news
- Markel Announces Investment In Costa Farms
- Companies on the move
- LumiGrow Brings Smart Horticultural Lighting to Cultivate’17
- Are you the International Grower of the Year 2018?
- MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE ROAD TRIP LOCATIONS CONFIRMED!
- US (IL): Sunshine delphinium named in honor of John Simko
- Florida State Florist Convention 2017
- Flower Confidential Returns
- WF&FSA’S MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE AUGUST 1-4, 2017 EMBASSY SUITES DENVER DOWNTOWN DENVER, CO
- Rob Spikol: New President at Greenleaf Inc.
- Cultivate 17
- Prince & Prince talk Mothers Day
- Need extra man/women power?
- Fleurametz opens new location
- HELP US SPREAD THE MESSAGE!
- Philadelphia Flower Show celebrates Holland
- Valentine’s 2017 Review part 3, “The results”
- Welcome to the premiere of Floradecora
- Valentines 2017 update #2
- Get a free subscription to this great floral publication
- Bobbi Blatchford Ecker Leaves this world.
- Good Advise from Abby
- TPIE 2017 review by Flowersandcents.com
- FLORES EL CAPIRO S.A., COLOMBIA, WINS AIPH INTERNATIONAL GROWER OF THE YEAR 2017
- Valentine’s Day 2017 update
- Floraculture international Magazine
- A Prince & Prince Market Report
- Slow Flowers news by Debra Prinzing
- Happy New Year
- UPS Debuts Delivery by Electric Bike in Portland, Ore.
- Rosaprima’s Award-Winning Exclusive, The Black Pearl Rose
- DVFG on the move again
- wffsa day 2
- wffsa images day 1
- wffsa comes to Miami
- Asocolflores/ AFIF and UPS meet in Miami
- Jack Chidester discusses the flowering of his business
- Why this B.C. CEO swapped his bank job for flower power
- The Little Miami Flower company!
- Delaware Valley Floral Group Acquires Empire Floral Supply
- British cut flowers coming back in bloom
- The Bouqs Company is trying to overhaul the flower industry to make it more efficient and sustainable. Its sell? Being a cheaper, better-quality option.
- Armellini’s Mobile App. Very handy
- RosaPrima Turns 20!
- Alaskan peony farm a blooming business
- Colombia to militarize highways after angry truckers block roads
- Delaware Valley Floral Group Has Reached an Agreement to Acquire Certain Assets of Pittsburgh Cut Flower Company
- 30% salary increase for flower workers in KENYA
- Peter Ullrich Passes away
- Delaware Valley Floral Group Announces Major Expansion at Sewell, NJ Corporate Headquarters
- Greenleaf Wholesale Florist Closes 4 stores.
- Wafex is Growing
- FLORISTS’ REVIEW ENTERPRISES SOLD
- Tech complex eyed for Flower Exchange site
- Top 10 cut flower exporters in the world
- Chelsea Flower Show
- Flower fight: the scandalous $45 million little petunia case
- Falcon farms rocks Mothers Day
- Dubai to transport fresh flowers by airship
- Europacup day one
- Mayesh Wholesale Florist Brings Fresh & Innovative Floral Presence to Houston
- J Schwanke at Dillon Floral doing what he does best!
- Global Social Compliance Programme evaluates social certificate
- 30,000 flowers are literally blooming inside Macy’s
- Dutch flowers to decorate the Vatican
- Floriculture International Magazine.
- Edible award winner
- Roses for all
- Prostitute Plant
- Valentine’s Day 2016 Final Review.
- Woman’s Day
- Why American-Grown Flowers Are the Latest Valentine’s Day Trend
- 900 Carnations Handed Out To High School Students By Utah Teen
- Say “I love you” with a beautiful Colombian Flower
- There’s a New Way to Buy Flowers This Valentine’s Day
- Boston Flower Exchange vendors to close by year’s end
- MPS: Shaping the future of horticulture
- Valentine Market update. #2
- Rob Zurel in the news
- Prince and Prince
- Cal Poly Universities win big at Rose Parade
- Retail Florist of the Year Contest – Enter by January 29, 2016!
- The White House’s War of the Roses
- Behind the Scenes at the Tournament of Roses
- Avon Valley Floral plans rebuild after greenhouse storm damage
- Happy New Year!
- Farmgirl Flowers: A Blooming Startup That Is Disrupting The Flower Industry
- Ecuadorian flowers attract Chinese importers
- Happy Holidays
- Why do so few Rose Parade floats use California-grown flowers?
- Delaware Valley Floral Group Acquires Two Branch Locations from Cleveland Plant & Flower Company
- Colombian Peso is at record low. Good for growers?
- Cleveland Plant and flowers sell two locations to DVFG
- Who’s the boss?
- Rosaprima Honored with EKOS DE ORO 2015 Award, 6th Consecutive Year Win
- Europa Cup 2016: the official regulations and website are here!
- Tic Tock goes the Flower Auction Clocks.
- Six Million Dollar Plant: Scientists grow cyborg roses
- Gems Global is PMA’s Floral Marketer of the Year for 2015
- Kroger to buy Roundys
- Proflora 2015 Bogota review
- Continental Flowers New Building Grand opening!
- wffsa 2015 final review.
- wffsa 2015 day 2
- IFTF 2015 Holland
- WFFSA comes to town.
- Butera the Florist Named 2015 Marketer of the Year
- Floral Soil Forever Botanical Cupcakes
- Shaping the Future of Floriculture
- 2016 Mayesh Design Stars
- Big Changes at Greenleaf Wholesale
- Proflora 2015 is heating up.
- jetBlue getting out of the cargo business.
- Delaware Valley Floral Group Announces New Outside Directors
- IFTF wants more florists at the trade fair
- SAF Award results
- No contract no Problem
- Jet Fresh Flowers & the Gerbera Guys proudly present the first annual Gerbera Daisy Design Contest!
- Interesting idea! Get yours today
- Petal It Forward: Capitalize on SAF’s Event to Promote Your Shop
- Flower dumping puts Kiwi jobs at risk
- Understanding “Local Flowers”.
- Bloomnation is on a roll.
- Top Trends Spotted at Floral Design Symposium
- Start eating your flowers
- Cotopaxi in Quito goes BOOM!
- Medellin’s Flower Festival ends with traditional parade
- Take Away Tech Tips at SAF Amelia Island 2015
- Agreement Reached to Preserve the San Francisco Flower Mart
- David Kaplan is Bullish on Ethiopia
- Boston Flower Exchange courts buyers in hot market
- Flower Markets Thriving during “British Flowers Week”
- Russia still at odds with Dutch Flower bizz
- Bad Peso Good Peso
- Ahold USA picks up 25 New York locations from A&P
- Florint interviews Marc Eijsackers of The Green Gallery
- Group hopes to regrow Colorado flower industry
- 2014 Floriculture Crop Highlights
- Kratt, Schaffer to Preview ‘The Look’ That Sells More Flowers
- Cut Flower imports into the United States diminished
- Adopted Mayesh Lonely Bouquets 2015
- Introducing SHIFT: An AmericanHort initiative
- Get your refund today
- How this Chicago company is reinventing an industry, and giving back at the same time
- AAS and Jonathan Bardzik announce national partnership to promote garden-fresh cooking with AAS winners
- RiminiFiera launches online FloraTrade Marketplace
- SLOWFLOWERS.COM LAUNCHES AMERICAN FLOWERS WEEK
- International Floricullture Expo 2015 Chicago. Video review part 1
- Italians at Canes Film Festival
- Greenleaf Wholesale making moves.
- Netherlands and Holland push technology, efficiency, even in flower production
- CalFlowers Recognizes Yoshimi Shibata of Mt. Eden Floral Company with Its 2015 Distinguished Service Award
- Pamela Prough honored at Great Lakes Floral Expo
- Boston Flower Exchange is still hanging on
- California Association of Flower Growers and Shippers (CalFlowers) Announces Fun ‘N Sun Convention
- Deloitte: Digital moving closer to dominating physical retail
- Subject: GSP Renewal — passed US Senate yesterday (NO MORE DUTIES ON SUMMER FLOWERS FROM ECUADOR?)
- Nothing rivals the splendour of Keukenhof daffodils in glorious bloom
- Bidding war erupts over Boston Flower Exchange
- Cultivate’15 offers landscape architecture continuing education system credits
- Airports and Flowers
- First Day of Spring…..Google Doodle
- Nordlie Warren announces acquisition!
- Woman’s Day March 8, 2015
- Customs inspecting flowers.
- The floral industry just got an unlikely — but worrisome — competitor
- California Association of Flower Growers and Shippers (CalFlowers) Teams with World Floral Expo to Host Unique Pavilion at March 11-13 Los Angeles Event
- 1-800 Flowers.Com second-quarter profit jumps
- World Floral Expo Heating Up For Los Angeles
- Official Press Release from DVFG.
- Strider Media Acquires Canadian Florist Magazine
- IPM EssenThe international trade fair for plants
- The Price of Money
- Centurion Air Cargo flying again
- SAF Announces New Lobbyist
- Prime Inc-Wreaths Across America 2014
- Fire destroys florist’s greenhouse, estimated $100k loss
- Frenetic, competitive, multifarious, filthy and beautiful: the flower business is an emblem of Manhattan
- Memorial Tribute Established in Memory of Ken Benjamin
- Dutch Flower Auction, Long Industry’s Heart, Is Facing Competition
- Remembering the fallen with wreaths across US
- Ethopia Wooing Investors From Neighbouring Kenya
- Westbrook Floral acquires Sierra Flowers of Montreal
- Delaware Valley Floral Group acquirers Montgomery Wholesale of Massachusetts
- Trade Fair Aalsmeer 2014
- Local flowers are all the rage
- Deluxe Vine and Bloom Box
- WFFSA Distribution conference with a video twist
- Flowers Company Offers Freshly Cut Roses That Could Suit Katy Perry’s Floral Preferences
- Take a walk with me around the Agriflor show
- Estelle Solidago
- Freight savings from thinner, lighter cargo covers
- Great site for inspiration
- Agriflor 2014 Quito review
- Agriflor 2014 Pictures
- Cyber thieves targeting flower shops across Southern California
- ECUADOR’S 15TH EDITION OF AGRIFLOR ENDS WITH BIGGEST SUCCESS IN ITS 23 YEARS HISTORY!
- Ecuador flower expo blossoms
- Modern Farmer
- Sale to developer approved for portion of SF Flower Mart site
- Boston Flower Exchange receives $35 million bid
- Centurion Cargo ends Service from Quito.
- India 2nd largest flower producer after China
- Is Walmart your next competitor? Amazon Fresh could become the reason.
- Flower Struggle
- Chrysal International & Florint Join Forces
- Sun Valley Floral Farms Wins Marketer
- Flower Mart tenants seek assurances about future
- Ecuador: Rise in air freight costs
- Colombian flower grower wins top award in US
- Sun Valley Floral Farms | Marketer of the Year | 2014
- Kenyan flowers to lose duty free access to EU
- Rio at 2014 SAF Convention
- Varend Corso 2014 Westland
- 5.1 Earthquake in Quito, Ecuador, Sets off Mudslides, Kills at Least 2
- Kennicott Brothers & Mariano’s Bring Passion Roses To Boomers Stadium Aug. 14
- The CA Grown Experience Visits Mayesh Wholesale!
- Parade Pays Tribute to MH17 Victims
- SAF Members Elect Eight to Serve on Councils
- San Francisco Flower Mart
- AFE Awards Nearly $40,000 in Scholarships
- Industry icons call for cutting date on flowers (again)
- Is a .florist Domain Right for Your Flower Shop?
- FTD agrees to buy ProFlowers
- DUTCH ANGER WITH RUSSIA PERSISTS DESPITE FLOWER TRADE
- Is San Francisco’s Flower Mart About to Become Office Space?
- Ethiopian flower market in bloom
- A sea of floral tributes
- J. van VLIET Bloemenexport is one of the first companies exporting chrysanthemums to USA
- Medellin Flower Festival 2014: Everything you need to know
- Record Number Of Attendees Celebrate The Industry At Cutivate’14
- THE WORLD’S FINEST ROSES COME TO HARRODS
- New research offers cost-effective solutions for ethylene problems
- 1-800-Flowers.com To Accept Bitcoin For Online Transactions
- Sun Valley Helps Put ‘Lonely Bouquet’ 2014 On The Map
- OnlineFlowerSearch.com Launches New Site
- The State of the State Florists Associations
- The Social Favourite Flower Shop and Blogger Event
- G.KEITH CRITTENDEN INDUCTED INTO The THE MICHIGAN FLORAL FOUNDATION HALL OF FAME
- US (VA): Horticulture operation adding 98 new jobs, greenhouse in Waynesboro
- Thousands of yellow Colombian flowers at UN
- Flowers From Alaska
- April Trend: Spring Florals
- International Floriculture Expo New Orleans 2014 review.
- Google Unveils New Tool for Businesses to Manage Their Online Presence
- Ian Prosser wins Iron Designer Challenge at The International Floriculture Expo
- Some Industry Professionals and me
- Bryan Swann Crowned VaseOff All-Stars Champion
- San Francisco Flower Mart video
- Takeshi (Gish) Endo
- Footwear Execs Discuss the Future of Retail
- Piaget Rose Passion High Jewelry event in Tokyo
- NORDLIE INC. PROPOSED MERGER
- A day to remember those who fought and died for the worlds freedoms
- The 504: Beautiful summer bouquet
- FloraHolland average prices decreased in May
- Dutch company seeks payment for bulbs
- International Lonely Bouquet Day 2014!
- NORDLIE INC. TO BECOME 100% EMPLOYEE OWNED
- Robin Penaherrera and Kevin Clifford
- Here’s Why Florists’ Websites And Reality Will Never Match Up
- Memorial Day Flowers
- Best Dutch flower arranger of 2014: Dini Holtrop!
- SoCal on fire
- Nominations Open For 2014 Leland T. Kintzele (LTK)Distinguished Service Award
- Florist deals directly with Kenyan growers
- International Floriculture Expo is the must-attend event for the floral industry.
- Getting a dose of flower power at UC Davis
- Garland of Roses: The Kroger Co. and Kentucky Derby’s prized possession gets ready for the races
- Flower shortage for Mothers Day!!
- Botanical apartment therapy in Phuket, Thailand
- Really Bad Weather
- 2014 american advertising award
- Ecuador expelling US military group at embassy
- New Zealand 2013 rose imports up 50%
- Chain, Chain, Chain.
- Easter peak periods in Keukenhof
- FNGLA’s 2014 industry award winners announced
- Young florist of the year named at Ellerslie
- Costa Farms Acquires Houseplant Producer Hermann Engelmann Greenhouses
- World Floral Expo 2015 in San Diego
- Too Good to Pass Up! Two Students Awarded $10,000 AFE Ecke Scholarships
- FloraHolland breaks rules of competition
- Philly Flower Show brings art canvases to life
- Ice-skating champions Michel and Ronald Mulder join Rijksmuseum Director Wim Pijbes in opening Keukenhof 2014
- Tulips are popular for Women’s Day in Russia
- Flower Pavilion Stage
- First bi-colored New Guinea Impatiens from seed wins 2015 Fleuroselect Gold Medal
- World Floral Expo 2014
- O’hare To Open Flower Handling Facility
- Annual report highlights AFE’s latest accomplishments
- Intelectual Property update from Ciopora
- AFE Trustees Get a Dose of Flower Power at UC Davis
- A Unique flight over the Flower fields
- Ailing flower growers air complaints on Capitol Hill
- Valentine irony for flower-growers
- Bloomnation accepts Bitcoins
- A different twist on your Valentine
- Valentine’s update for Tuesday
- Prince and Prince tackle Valentines trends.
- Valentines Day 2014 forecast
- Twisted Williee Band
- BAAAAD weather
- People are finding the new Flowersandcents.com
- “BOG-MIA” at Locust: Flower Trade Unmasked
- Teleflora & The NBA Team Up For ‘Send & Score’ Valentine’s Day Campaign
- Valentines Day Statistics
- Key developments in the German flora market in 2013
- State of the Industry
- MEET DRACULA ORCHID SIMIA, ‘Orchid Monkey’
- Bar Codes
- FloraHolland announces the winners of the 2014 Glass Tulip Awards
- Green Flowers: A Real Bed of Roses
- Bigger and better’ promises IFTEX Show 2014
- Welcome to Flowersandcents.com Hosted by William “Williee” Armellini
News from the UK
Petal it Forward
Prince and Prince
- American Grown flowers showcased in The Knot Dream Wedding arrangements
- Edible Arrangements and Verizon Top Negative Advertisers this Mother’s Day
- A Shift With The Gramercy Tavern Florist
- Flowers have powers to change men’s dating prospects, studies suggest
- SAF Marco Island 2014 to Serve Buffet of Brain Food
- What It Really Takes to Get Mother’s Day Flowers to Mom’s Door
- Millennials Are Becoming A Huge Problem For Retailers
- DIY Fern Terrarium
- UK flower marketing campaign financed with aid from EU
- 1-800-Flowers spruces up its same-day delivery service
- Flower Power with a punch at DIRT Design Studio
- Win some money
- Local florists fight undercutting by online ‘DOGs’
- Derek Woodruff AIFD Wins ‘MFA Designer Of The Year’ At Great Lakes Floral Expo
- Why Lobbying Matters
- Industry Rallies Around Immigration Reform, ACA Fixes during SAF’s Congressional Action Days
- Disrupt or Be Disrupted: Welcome To The Disruption Revolution
- Prince and Prince declare: Florists Broadly Adopt Social Media . . . Payoff Somewhat Nil . . . Now What?
- Slow Flowers: A Directory of American Flowers, Florists, Designers & Farmers
- Floral Perspective: Dipped in Gold with Beth O’Reilly AIFD
- Hampden florist promotes Valentine’s Day without roses
- J Schwanke’s new book “Fun with Flowers”
- Interflora deluged with complaints over Mother’s Day flower deliveries
- The thorny issue of Valentine’s Day rose pricing
- Comparing The Valentines Bouquets
- Heads up
- How to surprise your wife on Valentine’s Day with flowers
- Kamikaze Cupid featuring Tillie’s Flower Shop
- AFE’s tips for vibrant Valentine’s Day flowers
- How to make cut flowers last longer
- Valentine’s Day not the business boom you’d expect for North Jersey florists
- Need flowers for Valentine’s Day? Take a look here for deals
- Flower Meanings Can Help You Choose A Perfect Valentine’s Bouquet
- Valentine’s Day smackdown: Chocolate vs. Flowers
- A Florist Valentine’s Day Insurance Policy
- What do calla lilies represent?
- Florists now dread Valentine’s Day
- A darker Valentine
- Every Flower Has a Special Meaning: What Does Your Favorite Flower Stand For?
- Julie Bornstein: Why Sephora Is Betting Big on Digital Shopping
- Canadian Florist magazine sponsors business forum
- New book presents the world of orchids in all its glory
- Interview with Farbod Shoraka of Bloomnation. Part 2
- Interview with Farbod Shoraka of Bloomnation. Part 1
- Dear Santa: An ACA Wish List for the Floral Industry
- TOURNAMENT OF ROSES® ANNOUNCES 2014 FLOAT JUDGES
- Theo Boerma Cup 2013 at I.F.T.F.
- 12 Amazing Facts About Flowers
- An extra ‘long’ Christmas
SAF Amelia Island 2015
SAF Marco Island 2014
SAF Maui 2016
The Meaning of Flowers
Tropical Plant Show
- Denmark prepared for BIG sales with fall season around the corner
- Lots of hail in Quito for Valentines
- How to speak to millions of people and turn them into your biggest brand advocates.
- Connected or Confused?
- 11 Influential Florists You Should Know
- Industry Vets Forming ‘Flower Handling Association Of North America’
- As man’s mind fades, heart comes to the rescue
- Remembering those who died serving our country.
- How to Storytell in a Fast Paced World
- Pilot’s Eye in Quito: Amazing Cockpit-views
- Some creative floral work
- Beautiful display of flowers at Paris Opera
- TrendSource Mother’s Day Survey Results: Local Florists Trump Online Flower Shops
- Happy Mothers Day
- Eight Colombian Flower Growers Coming To Seattle May 20-21st
- What’s YOUR Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Keukenhof Gardens – 2014 Video
- UPS Americas aims to tap new growth potential in Latin America
- A COWBOY AT HEART
- Evernote Business – Making your team smarter
- Vaynermedia CEO Gary Vaynerchuk and Clarity Media Group Founder Bill McGowan discuss business use of social media on Bloomberg Television’s “Market Makers.”
- The $4 Million Complaint Call
- Flower bouquets fit through the mailbox without getting ruined
- MIA TO GET MORE CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION STAFF
- Dior 2013
- Sugar Love Roses
- Spring Time Means Dutch Tulips
- 5 Tech Mistakes That Are Affecting Your Bottom Line
- Tulpenbollen rooien / Tulip bulbs harvest – VidoFleur
- In case of love at first sight, break glass
- An Early Valentine from The Weather Channel
- The Evening News with Jet McRosenfresh
- Best growers from Holland.
- 800 flowers wins this round of who sends the best flowers and for the value?
- Excellent Valentines crop of Amaryllis
- The race to the bottom
- 2014 is the year to enjoy Echinacea!
- Jet Fresh Flowers goes Hollywood
- 1-800-Flowers.com teams with Zipments, offers same-day delivery
- God Made A Farmer (Video)
- Nationale Tulpendag 2014
- Reds are still Hot!
- Welcome to 2014
- As Dominick’s closes, employees, customers reminisce
- Welcome! YOU NEED TO RE- REGISTER TO LOGIN.
- Why are Shoe Laces so long?
- Wffsa Distribution Conference 2017 Miami
- Wffsa Distribution Conference 2017
- WF&FSA Returns to Miami
- MEET WF&FSA PRESIDENT-ELECT SANTIAGO COCK-RADA
- LELAND T. KINTZELE (LTK) DISTINGUISHED SERVICE AWARD – HERE’S YOUR CHANCE TO NOMINATE A DESERVING RECIPIENT
- WF&FSA PRESIDENT TALKS CHALLENGES, SUCCESSES AND INDUSTRY SHIFTS
- WFFSA Distribution Conference 2014 Picture review.
wffsa 2016 picture review
- Wffsa Valentine’s survey 2017
- Union Fleurs’ General Assembly elects a new Board
- IFE Opening Cocktail Reception
- The San Francisco flower market
- World Floral Expo. Chicago 2014 Scenes From The Show Part 2
- World Floral Expo. Chicago 2014 Scenes From The Show
- The Queen’s Ring
- Firefighters battle flames, smoke at Bonnett Wholesale Florist
- FLORISTS SUPPLY EXPANDS INTO CALGARY
- Short Version – Flower Trends Forecast 2014
- Snowstorm or not, there will be plenty of Valentine’s Day roses
- Ride Along With A DVFlora Procona
- Weather is the Word of the Week
- Union Fleurs welcomes a new affiliated member from Japan
- OUTLOOK 2014: WHOLESALE FLORISTS DELIVERING RESULTS
- Gato at G.Page in NYC
- It’s Cold out there
- Storm warnings for NE. (Post on DVFlora Facebook page)
- From Flower Farm To Float: An Effort To Put The American Grown Tradition Back In The New Year’s Day Parade
- SUPPLIER PRICE INCREASES ARE YOUR FRIEND
- From Flower Farm To Float: An Effort To Put The American Grown Tradition Back In The New Year’s
- Delaware Valley Floral Group acquires certain assets of Adam P. Zamis & Sons, in Worcester, MA
- Tropical Plant Industry Exhibition | TPIE from FNGLA on Vimeo.
- DVWG acquires Adam Zamis and Sons
World Floral Expo
World Floral Summit
Year end review
- African News
- Agriflor 2016
- Airline News
- Alaska Floral News
- Brexit News
- British News
- California Floral News
- Colombian News
- Consumer news
- Convention News
- Cultivate 17
- Decorating with Flowers
- DIY – How to…
- DVFG News
- Earthquake News
- Ecuadorean news
- Farm Girl
- Farm to Table dinner
- Featured Flowers
- Floraculture International Magazine
- Flower Auction News
- Flower Test
- Flower Tips and Ideas
- Flower Trends News
- Fun N Sun 2017
- Great Idea
- Holiday Greetings
- Hurricane Harvey News
- Hurricane Matthew News
- Hurricane News
- IFE Chicago 2016 Review
- IFE Chicago Convention news
- IFTF 2015
- IFTF 2016
- IFTF 2017 Holland
- In my opinion
- IPM Essen Germany
- KB Flower Challenge
- Kenya News
- Local Flower movement
- Local Happenings
- Mass Market
- Memorial Day
- Memorial Day Flowers
- Mothers Day
- MPS Certification news
- My Opinion
- New Stuff
- News from the UK
- Petal it Forward
- Prince and Prince
- Proflora 2017
- Proflora news
- SAF Amelia Island 2015
- SAF Marco Island 2014
- SAF Maui 2016
- SAF News
- Slow Flowers
- Supermarket News
- The Meaning of Flowers
- Tropical Plant Show
- Valentines Day
- wffsa 2016 picture review
- Who knew?
- Women's Day
- World Floral Expo
- World Floral Summit
- Year end review