40 year Flower Veteran looking for some work. Add New Topic
- This topic is empty.
February 10, 2020 at 2:16 pm #20811WillieeArmelliniKeymaster
John J. Patrick
1025 Princeton Place
Cleburne, Texas 76033
Product Represenitive / Sales Associate
An outgoing, positive individual seeking work as a product representative or sale associate in the floral industry, to help and inform customers about the benefits of using and purchasing floral related goods. Strengths from operating a small business, include working with individuals or groups, determining solutions to difficult problems using analytical and logical reasoning, as well as developing plans to accomplish a specific goal. Individual has gained invaluable skills through ongoing education in customer service, Point of Sale computer program operation, plant and flower care, design room production, payroll and delivery.
Significant experience includes:
- 40 years of retail sales experience in the floral and garden center business
- Experience includes store front sales, phone sales, internet sales and off-site selling
- Leading staff training for sales, computer operation, design concept, customer service, delivery, inventory controls, etc.
- Taught floral design for Hill College and CISD Community Education
- Member Cleburne Chamber of Commerce, Historic Downtown Cleburne Association
Patrick’s Cleburne Floral, Cleburne, Texas 1977-2019
3rd Generation Owner: A full service retail florist serving Cleburne and Johnson County
Patrick’s Nursery and Garden Center 1979-1982
Co-Owner and Partner: A full service nursery, garden center and landscape business
Cleburne High School – Graduated
Texas A&M University – College Station
Bachelor of Science, School of Agriculture, Floriculture/Minor: Business Administration
Texas Master Florist – Texas State Florist Association
Professional Development/Computer Skills
- Attended numerous Texas State Florist Association, FTD and Teleflora business and design seminars. Subjects included sales, inventory control, payroll and customer service
- Two years of ROTC military leadership training
- Proficient in operating the FTD Mercury System & Count Me In Timeclock program
- Familiar with Quickbooks, Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Excel and Sage business platforms
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.