Bring the Team to 1-Day Profit Blast in Philadelphia Add New Topic
- February 16, 2017 at 8:05 pm #15656WillieeArmelliniKeymaster
Bring the Team to 1-Day Profit Blast in Philadelphia
ALEXANDRIA, VA — February 16, 2017 — The Society of American Florists’ 1-Day Profit Blast in Philadelphia, sponsored by DVFlora on Saturday, March 25, packs design, sales, technology and management education into an 8-hour program, along with a Supplier Showcase. In addition, the program offers a low registration fee ($139 early-bird for members and $99 for each additional registrant from the same company), enticing shop owners to bring several staff members.
SAF’s 1-Day Profit Blast in Philadelphia, underwritten by DVFlora, offers a low registration fee of $139 early-bird for members and $99 for each additional registrant from the same company.
Marsha Jones of Littleton’s Woodlawn Floral in Littleton, Colorado, attended SAF’s 1-Day Profit Blast in Denver last October and brought four members of her staff.
“It’s important that everyone is on the same page,” Jones said, “and everyone is impacted by different presentations.”
Lisa and Brad Golter of Longmont Florist in Longmont, Colorado, brought five team members to the Denver event. Lisa said that investment paid off. “They all agreed it was worth giving up their time to learn more about the topics provided,” she said.
Many shop owners bring multiple employees to SAF’s 1-Day Profit Blast, including Marsha Jones (left), owner of Little’s Woodlawn Florist, Inc., who brought her entire 4-person team (shown with team members Amber Winter and Ryan Bresee) to the Denver event last October.
SAF’s 1-Day Profit Blast in Philadelphia features the following presentations:
• “Exceeding the Design Demands of Today’s Gift Givers” by Laura Daluga, AIFD, owner of the Department of Floristry in Ann Arbor, Michigan
• “ABCs of Social Media Advertising” by Crystal Vilkaitis, owner of Crystal Media and one of Floral Management’s newest monthly contributors.
• “Build the Perfect Sales Script” by Tim Huckabee, president of FloralStrategies, LLC
• “Treasure Hunt: Finding Your Hidden Profits” by Derrick Myers, CPA, CFP, PFCI, president of Crockett, Myers & Associates, Inc.
Profit Blast deadlines: The cut-off date for guaranteeing the SAF room rate at the Profit Blast hotel is Feb. 20. Early registration ends March 8. For details and to register, visit safnow.org/1-day-profit-blast .
Save the Date: Another SAF 1-Day Profit Blast, sponsored by Jacobson Floral Supply, is scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 23 in Boston.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.