Chrysal Americas is seeking a Technical Manager for The Americas. Add New Topic
February 26, 2019 at 1:35 pm #18788
Chrysal Americas is seeking a Technical Manager for The Americas.
A degree in Horticulture/Agronomy sciences preferred.
Experience in Post-Harvest of Ornamentals a plus
Bilingual English/Spanish a big plus
- Coordinating technical matters in the USA to all segments of the industry, including supermarkets, wholesalers, retail florists, and growers.
- Conduct seminars in all areas of care and handling for the industry at customer sites as well as trade shows
- Train and instruct customers in care and handling methods and techniques
- Run trials at customers and prepare reports
- Prepare, formalize, and report on farm audits both in the USA as well as Latin America
- Liaise with Global Technical Manager in the Netherlands
- Prepare & coordinate documents, including, but not limited to, care and handling instructions, videos, manuals, and tech sheets
- Write articles and blogs for external/internal uses
- Attend national trade shows
- Travel 30% required
Commensurate with education and experience
401K after 1 year of service, with company match
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.