DVFG Looking to Hire a Regional Sales Director Add New Topic
April 13, 2018 at 4:28 pm #17614jbasisParticipant
At Delaware Valley Floral Group, our Mission is that we aspire to be our customers’ most valuable supplier. Being one of the nation’s largest importer/distributors of products for the Floral Industry, we are seeking a Regional Sales Director to join our DV Flora Retail Division for our Southern Region which consists of our Richmond, Baltimore and Sewell Sales and Distribution Centers (this position can be based out of our Baltimore or Sewell office). This highly-motivated candidate understands our mission, and wants to join our growing company.
• Lead a team of sales representatives based in multiple locations.
• Ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
• Plan, recommend and execute short and long-range goals and budget development for Sales.
• Ensure sales team performance meets or exceeds expectations.
• Continually analyze and evaluate all opportunities to maximize Company growth in both revenue generation and profit generation.
• Provide coaching, training and motivation at weekly sales meetings.
• Partner with procurement, operations, distribution and accounts receivable departments.
• Monitor and communicate trends and issues within the industry served by the region.
• Customer visitations as required
• 7-10 Years sales experience, preferably in the floral industry
• Experience managing a sales team
• Microsoft Excel and Outlook skills
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong leadership skills
• Experience in sales training and development
• Proven track record of growing sales
• Ability to travel to multiple offices and on customer visitations
Please send resume to Michelle Geisert, HR Manager at email@example.com
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.