Great News! Add New Topic
- July 17, 2019 at 12:45 pm #19820WillieeArmelliniKeymaster
We believe having allies in the flower industry lead to the development of the industry itself. Without doubt cooperation with other organizations ensures mutual accomplishment, improve knowledge bases and open new opportunities to promote flower consumption in different markets.
We are vey happy and honoured to inform, this year for the first time, USA Flowers Associations will be exhibiting at Proflora 2019:
- CalFlowers: California Association of Flower Growers & Shippers
- PMA: Produce Marketing Association
- SAF: Society of American Florists
- WF&FSA: Wholesale Florist & Florist Supplier Association
- AFE: American Floral Endowment
- AFIF: Association of Floral Importers of Florida
Proflora is more than just a flower trade show, it is an array of inspiring experiences and the best scenario for business opportunities, you can’t miss it
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.