New, Sea Container Consolidation service Add New Topic
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by WillieeArmellini.
- February 25, 2019 at 1:44 pm #18777WillieeArmelliniKeymaster
J.A. FLOWER SERVICE, INC.
C U S T O M H O U S E B R O K E R 2003 N.W. 70 Ave.
Miami, Fl 33122
To: All Customers
Date: February 19, 2019
Dear Valued Customer,
The high cost of airfreight combined with the lack of space or multiple delays by the airline industry is forcing us to think outside the box. We need to offer our customers alternative shipping solutions.
We are pleased to announce that J.A. Flower Service together with our partner CargoMaster, will be providing our New Sea Container Consolidation from Colombia to Port Everglades or Port Miami. This new sea container consolidation will have the following key features.
- Flat pallet rate ( includes; customs clearance, USDA-CBP inspection, breakdown, delivering to local trucks)
- Weekly Sailing from Origin; Bogota/Medellin to Port of Miami or Port Everglades
- Transit time farm to port; Boxes delivered by farms on Monday’s for truck connection the following Thursday
- Number of boxes per pallet; 37 boxes with dims; 34″x14″x7″ sea boxes provided by most farms;
88 boxes with dims; 39″x10″x5″ Please check with your growers for availability
- Multiple farms permissible per pallet, please have growers contact CargoMaster for details CargoMaster will coordinate the bookings/reservations, loading of the container directly with the
J.A. Flower Service will provide door to door tracking via JAF tracking website.
In order to request a quote on the flat rate please contact our sales team. Below is their information.
Edward Berrios – email@example.com Phone # (305)592-5198 ext 13800
Maria Viviescas – firstname.lastname@example.org Phone # (305)592-5198 ext 13613
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.