Some great tips from the Troy flower shop Add New Topic
- This topic is empty.
- March 28, 2020 at 8:07 am #21086WillieeArmelliniKeymaster
Successful for us during these difficult times. All promoted on Social Media with the following hashtags:
#1 – “Social Distancing Bouquet” 12 stem wrapped bouquet. It can be ordered for curbside pick up. Or leave a water bucket on porch and we will contactless deliver and leave in bucket.
#2 – “DIY succulent kit”: contains succulents, clay pot and saucer, soil, and stones. Arrives in a gift bag with instructions. Available for curbside or contactless delivery. Great activity for homebound kiddos or adults.
When all of the postponed activities start up it should be a busy summer and early fall.
- Many outdoor wedding venues are filling up empty hot weather dates with reschedules from this spring. We have many events still on hold while waiting for a reschedule date.
- Many funeral “celebrations of life” will be rescheduled.
- We will probably miss out on most proms and school related events. But, of course never know how that will end up. Maybe proms will be held on a Mid Summers Night 🙂
- Many customers are planning a day of curbside pick ups from different local businesses. They want to support local small businesses and made the effort to do so. (That brought tears to my eyes)
What we have learned so far.
1 – Customers would like for us to continue the curbside pick up. We will implement a curbside pick up zone on our parking lot.
2 – Be flexible and willing to try something new and make it fun for everyone: our staff, the sender and the recipient.
3 – Many customers call us their happy place. Our daily cheer is we are happy…. and put on a happy face damn it 😉
All for now.
Troy Flower Shop
650 East Cherry Street
Troy, MO 63379
Like Troy Flower Shop on Facebook,
Follow us on Twitter, and instagram
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.