Vostock Capital invites you to take part in the free webinar “Greenhouse constru Add New Topic
Home › Forums › Gossip, Rumors and Industry Buzz › Vostock Capital invites you to take part in the free webinar “Greenhouse constru
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years, 9 months ago by WillieeArmellini.
- June 13, 2017 at 1:32 pm #16333WillieeArmelliniKeymaster
Vostock Capital invites you to take part in the free webinar “Greenhouse construction boom in Russia”
Date: 13 June 2017
Time: 14:00 (Moscow)
Organised by: Vostock Capital
Russia is going through agricultural boom, providing that the market hides a lot of opportunities for investors, as was stated by Financial Times. The output of greenhouse vegetables grew by 30% in comparison with 2015.
“Owing to state support measures, the annual surplus of greenhouses is 320 ha,” reported the First Deputy Minister of Agriculture of the Russian Federation Jambulat Khatuov.
We are happy to invite you to learn more about the development aspects of the promising greenhouse complexes in Russia, as well as industry development plans.
At the webinar, you will get insight into:
• Greenhouse construction potential in Russia
• New investment projects for greenhouse construction
• Specific features of promising greenhouse projects development in the Russian context and many other critical issues of protected ground cultivation
Webinar lead experts:
1. Dmitriy Lashin, Chairman of the Board of Directors, LipetskAgro
2. Maria Ivasenko, Project Director, Growth Technologies
Register for the webinar or get a recording: https://goo.gl/dWiPCi
Please note that the webinar is held in English in the run up to the 2nd annual international Forum and Exhibition “Greenhouse Complexes Russia” (Moscow, 6-7 December 2017). A few days after the webinar, you will get a link to download a webinar transcript in Russian. To get the recording, please register for the webinar.
Contact: Forum Director Elvira Sakhabutdinova
ESakhabutdinova@vostockcapital.com tel. +7 499 505 1 505
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.