|Table Top registration is open for the 2017 Floral Distribution Conference! Register today to secure your spot – Table Tops WILL sell out this year! Table Top registration rates will increase after August 21, 2017; we recommend you submit your request for a table top as soon as possible.
*NEW THIS YEAR* WF&FSA will provide a 5ft x 10ft area for a single table top or a 10ft x 10ft area for double table tops and a table tent sign with your company name. This is larger display space with five extra square feet over last year! Please note on your registration form if you would like an 8ft skirted table. If you do not request a table, your space will be empty for you to create or provide your own installation.
Back by popular demand, we are again offering 10ft x 10ft (or 100 square feet) Double Table Tops!
- The conference will be held at the Miami Airport Convention Center (MACC), October 18 – 20, 2017.
- Table tops will not be assigned until payment is received. If you choose to pay by check or wire transfer, your registration form and table top location request will not be considered until your check or wire is received in the WF&FSA office.
- Your table top purchase allows for one complimentary registration for this meeting. You must assign this name on the Table Top Registration form. Any future transfers or changes for this registration will incur an additional $50 fee.
- The conference will begin on Wednesday afternoon with the Table Tops, continuing all day Thursday and a half day on Friday. The conference will feature essential education programs for wholesalers and suppliers and plenty of networking time.
- By submitting a Table Top Registration Form and requesting a Table Top, you agree to the WF&FSA 2017 Table Top Rules and Regulations.
- Displays can use electricity for lights, computers, etc. by completing this form. This form must be submitted prior to the conference in order to ensure your order is fulfilled. You will be billed directly by the MACC for your electrical order.
- You may not hang banners from the ceiling or on the walls; there can be nothing at all hung on walls or placed on walls.
- Displays may not be more than six (6) feet high from the top of the provided table (if requested on your registration form) or eight and a half (8.5) feet high from the ground. These rules will be strictly enforced and measured! Displays in violation will need to adhere to the height requirement or will forfeit their Table Top space and fee.
- In addition to product, you may display business cards, flyers, brochures, etc.
Following record attendance in 2016, the opportunities as an exhibitor will be outstanding. WF&FSA is again offering the adjoining Doubletree for sleeping accommodations at the very attractive price of $176 per night (plus additional taxes and fees). The hotel room block will open with general registration on August 1, 2017. You will receive information for booking your hotel room at that time.
Click here for the 2017 WF&FSA Table Top Registration Form
Click here for the floor plan
We look forward to receiving your registration and table selection. If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com.
Jessica Hauser Forte
Director of Conferences
105 Eastern Ave. Suite 104
Annapolis, MD 21403
P: 410-940-6580 F: 410-263-1659
2017 Management Institute: August 1-4
2017 Floral Distribution Conference: October 18-20, Miami, FL
If you cannot click the above links, please copy and paste this address into your browser: http://wffsa.org/aws/WFFSA/pt/sp/floraconference_exhibitors