Miami Based Import company seeks wholesale sales staff.

Home Forums Miami Based Import company seeks wholesale sales staff.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am personally working with this company to find a few great candidates for these positions.

Should you contact me your confidentiality is guaranteed

Ready for a change or challenge?

We are a Miami-based grower, importer, and distributor of fresh-cut flowers, and we are on the lookout for a dynamic Salesperson to join our wholesale division. With 23 successful years in business, we are now more determined than ever to boost Wholesale sales.

Responsibilities:

– Discover and pursue new business opportunities, while nurturing strong relationships with key clients to forge long-term partnerships.

– Stay abreast of industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities to fine-tune sales strategies for maximum effectiveness.

Requirements:

– Essential previous experience in the floral industry, specifically in wholesale sales.

– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to negotiate effectively and build strong client rapport.

– Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify untapped market potential and help devise winning strategies.

At our company, we value our employees and believe in rewarding their talents accordingly. As such, we offer a generous salary and benefits package, tailored to match your qualifications and experience. This includes competitive compensation, health insurance, retirement plans, and other attractive perks. Remote sales considered.

Are you ready to take on this exciting opportunity as an Account Manager?

If you possess the required qualifications, we encourage you to submit your resume and cover letter to [williee@flowersandcents.com].

Remember to include “Account Manager Application” in the subject line. While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further assessment. Join us in shaping the future of our thriving wholesale division!

Stevensob StevensobStevensob Stevensob
    Participant

I tried https://greenrevolutioncbd.com/choose-experience/cbd-for-sleep/ as a service to the first heyday model week, and I’m genuinely surprised by way of the results. I’ve struggled with anxiety and accessory sleeplessness, and CBD seemed to offer a nice, still effectual, tail of stillness and relaxation. There was no ‘capital,’ perfectly a unruffled easing of my anxiety symptoms and a more sedative unceasingly’s sleep. It tasted a atom crude, but that’s a small trade-off for belief more at peace. I’m looking forward to seeing how it helps in the great run.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Select an Archive: