Rose Hill Flowers Expands Reach Into Downtown Nashville

Home Forums Rose Hill Flowers Expands Reach Into Downtown Nashville

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rose Hill Flowers Expands Reach Into Downtown Nashville

OSHi Floral Design has merged with one of Nashville’s largest women-owned retail florists

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (Aug. 4, 2023) – Rose Hill Flowers, one of Nashville’s largest independently owned florists, has acquired OSHi Floral Design, a premier florist in downtown Nashville.

As part of the deal, Rose Hill Flowers owner Anna Page will lead the combined business operations, and customers will be served through Rose Hill’s 4821 Trousdale Drive retail store.

“I’m extremely grateful that Rick and his team have entrusted Rose Hill with carrying on the stellar reptation of OSHi Floral Design,” Page said. “The entire team at Rose Hill Flowers is excited to be able to carry on OSHi’s legacy and reach even more Davidson County customers. Our unwavering goal is to provide premium floral designs, unique gifts and exceptional service to our combined customers and continue to support the Nashville community. Merging with OSHi will allow us to do this in a much larger way.”

With the newly combined customer base, there will be no disruption in service. Rose Hill’s location will continue to sell and deliver custom-created floral arrangements and unique gifts to even more customers across the Middle Tennessee area.

“Our team at OSHi is excited about this next chapter,” said OSHi owner Rick Ryan. “I have full confidence that Anna and her team will continue to provide quality, unique floral creations and unmatched service to our loyal customer base. I know that our name and reputation will continue to live on under Anna’s leadership. We’re proud to have served Nashville and are confident that together we will continue our commitment to excellence for our customers.”

About Rose Hill Flowers

Named Best Florist by Nfocus, Rose Hill Flowers is one of Nashville’s longest-running women-owned businesses. Led by owner Anna Page for over 35 years, Rose Hill continues to serve as a premier choice for delivering flowers of exceptional quality and unsurpassed customer service. In addition to providing fresh cut flowers and arrangements, Rose Hill also offers a variety of gourmet chocolates and gifts, making them an ideal one-stop shop for all your floral and gift-giving needs. For more information, please call 615-833-8555 or visit https://www.rosehillflowers.com/.

Welcome to the Community!

How are you everyone! I’m novel to this forum, but I’m already impressed by the inviting and supportive atmosphere. In the limited duration I’ve been here, I’ve been struck by how supportive and encouraging the members of this community are.

One thing that has piqued my interest regarding me is the heartfelt dedication of long-time members to help new users settle in. Whether it’s providing guidance, or just sharing a kind gesture, the seasoned members here go out of their way to make fresh faces feel accepted and valued.

The range of topics covered is also remarkably diverse, with insightful discussions spanning everything from relevant topic 1 to relevant topic 2. No matter what your interests or knowledge, there seems to be an engaged and active community ready to learn from you.

Overall, I’m genuinely excited to be a part of this forum and to dive deeper into all that it has to offer. If you’re just joining like me, I implore you to participate, participate, and capitalize on the wealth of knowledge and community that this forum provides. I look forward to countless discussions and interactions to come!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Select an Archive: