Salesman seeking new challenge

Home Forums Salesman seeking new challenge

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jason Copeland

410 Valley Edge Drive Minneola, FL 34715 / 305-761-8992 / jasoncopelandmaja@gmail.com

January 13, 2022

Re: Sales Manager

Dear Hiring Manager,

Please accept this letter as an expression of my interest in a Remote Senior Account Manager position. I am a highly motivated and progress-focused Account Sales Manager with a long-standing background in this industry. With a track record of initiative and dependability, I have devised strategic initiatives which I believe will prove valuable to your company.

Throughout the course of my career, I have perfected my sales and lead generation abilities. I am a capable and consistent problem-solver at prioritizing and managing projects with proficiency.

In my previous role, I contributed problem-solving, revived dormant accounts, and generated new clients. I am progressive minded and in tune with new developments in my field especially in e-commerce. I have proven to be effective and collaborative with strong customer service talents.

Please take a moment to review my attached resume. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding a future position to grow with your company.

Thank you for your consideration

Sincerely,

Jason Copeland

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Select an Archive: